mths1957 Forum Index mths1957
MTHS Class of 1957 Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP FINDING AUTO FOR DAUGHTER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    mths1957 Forum Index -> Class of '57 Bulletin Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERTA BURNS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: HELP FINDING AUTO FOR DAUGHTER Reply with quote

Normally I wouldn't do this, but my beautiful 30 year old daughter Laura has been struggling with bi-polar illness, adhd and learning disabilities for many years, and has had some college courses for such, which have helped her immensely.
I have been financially supporting her and find my funds are dwindling, thus this request.
Laura has returned to work recently, but can only work 15-30 hours a week. right now, at a low paying job in VT. Her '95 Hyundai is costing too much to repair and maintain, and it is my desire to purchase a new Hyundai or something comparable so she will have something new and hopefully not have to dump repair money into it, as we have with her present car.
I'm not asking for a hand-out, ONLY knowledge and to get the word around - If anyone out there knows of a good late model 4-cylinder used or new car, please contact me at 732/441-0597 in NJ or 802/257-1291 in VT or via email (above) OR if anyone knows of discounts given to these disabled individuals who are trying to support themselves, but need assistance such as a reliable car, please call me.
My thanks and blessings to all of you, Your classmate Roberta Burns

BERTABEAST@AOL.COM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    mths1957 Forum Index -> Class of '57 Bulletin Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: