mths1957 Forum Index mths1957
MTHS Class of 1957 Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Email received from Jerry Kalman

View previous topic :: View next topic  
calgbest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Email received from Jerry Kalman Reply with quote

Hi Mr. Flynn, June 12, 2006

How do I post this announcement?
About the MTHS 50th reunion is it possible that some alumni would like to get together for a special reunion party in, say Hawaii? Many of us will be looking at 70 soon so why not treat ourselves to a superior vacation. Hawaii is beautifully set up for seniors. Of course, it would be to my advantage. I would only have to fly half the distance to NJ.
Think on it. We could do it in Tahiti if you prefer but anywhere French is very expensive and they dont speak English. A reunion at a Pacific resort (Fijis good) could prove to be a REALITY event. If one feels they cant get that real theres always the ugly stepsister, Florida. At any rate if it has to be in NJ could it be during the summer?
Renee Hoyle got in touch with me this year. Hes in Mississippi.
Last year I went to Europe for Sail 05 in Amsterdam. It was wonderful. All the borders in Europe are now open and the Euro is the currency used everywhere. Just the opposite of the USA where walls are being built, armies installed at the borders and the $ is dying. There I go getting political again. You can understand why I dont live in Amerika?
You told me you lived in a log house. That intrigues me. I sold the boat and built a bamboo house. Wood is good. The tropics and the wood agree with my old bones. They dont ache.

Take care and Ill keep in touch.

Oceans of Love,
Jerry aka Geraldine Kalman
P. O. Box 199
Dumaguete, Negros Oriental
6200 Philippines
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mths1957 Forum Index -> Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: