mths1957 Forum Index mths1957
MTHS Class of 1957 Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marian Painter in hospital

Post new topic   Reply to topic    mths1957 Forum Index -> Class of '57 Bulletin Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roberta Burns

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Marian Painter in hospital Reply with quote

Marian Painter has been hospitalized for severe head pain which began 9 days ago. First thought to be migraine, but that has been ruled out.
She has a fracture in her neck, an aneurysm in her brain (that has been there and caused no prior problems), there were multiple cysts found on her kidneys and her adrenalin glands are being examined for possible cysts.
I spoke to Alex last night and he said she can walk, eat, talk and seems fine for several hours, and then the severe pain begins again. She has had many tests and nothing has been found to be causing her severe pain.
Please send cards to hospital: Wusthoff Hosp, Rm 319, Rock Ledge, FL zip???, OR their home: 93 Delannoy Av, #1002, Cocoa, FL 32922. Phone: 321/504/0770. Words of encouragement would certainly help.
Alex is home usually in the evenings, and would appreciate a few calls, as he seems very upset and would appreciate hearing from friends.
P.S. Marian's 2 daughters are with her, as is her mother. Her dad passed away within the last year or so.
Thanks for anything you all can do.
May all your days be filled with God's love,
Your classmate, Roberta

bertabeast@aol.com

calgbest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Marian Painter in hospital Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

:This is Annette, Marian's daughter. She asked me to check her email, so I thought I would let her friends know that she is in the hospital. She has been there for 10 days and is currently in the ICU. She is having unexplained spikes in blood pressure--over 200. It happens about 2-3 times a day. She gets a severe headache with each rise. They can't seem to find what is causing it. We are currently waiting on the results of a urine test that had to be sent out. It is looking at how her adrenal gland is functioning. If that's not it, I don't know where we are headed. She isn't really up to too many phone calls, but if you want to email her, I will print them and bring them to her. My email is afj225@cfl.rr.com and my cell phone is 321 536-2608. I have been spending every day at the hospital with her. I can't use the cell phone in the ICU, but leave me a message. Your good thoughts and prayers can only help. Annette

calgbest@comcast.net

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mths1957 Forum Index -> Class of '57 Bulletin Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: